Important details about the Silka ALAGA Scholarship Program
- 20 SCHOLARS WILL BE CHOSEN:
- 5 from Metro Manila
- 5 from Luzon
- 5 from The Visayas
- 5 from Mindanao
- Choice of school and course are the prerogative(s) of the chosen scholars
- Scholarship awards financial assistance, with funds released based on or according to the concerned school’s term (semestral/trimestral)
- Scholarship awards to each of the 20 scholars are the ff:
- P40,000 maximum in tuition fees per semester, to be paid directly to the school of choice: any amount above is not covered. For any amount below, the difference will revert to Silka ALAGA Scholarship Fund
- P10,000 living allowance to be given to the scholar/to be deposited to their bank account (subject to arrangement with scholar) per semester
- Release schedules will be determined based on enrollment dates of scholars in their respective schools
- Scholars will be evaluated after every semester/trimester: monitoring of performance will be in place
LIMITATIONS OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Non-convertible to cash
- Granting/awarding and renewal are all subject to fulfillment of academic requirements, applicants’ video, write up and documents, household income
- Voided when scholars fail in any one subject, transfer or shift courses or drops out of regular enrollment**
CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY:
- Only for Filipino citizens, male or female
- Must be a legal resident of the Philippines
- You must be set to enroll or are currently enrolled in a Philippine college or university recognized by the government.
- You are not a recipient of any other grant be it public or private.
- Your total household income should not exceed P325,000 a year
- You must have graduated from senior high school or Grade 12
You must have graduated senior high school in the top 15% of your senior high school graduating batch or you are currently in the top 15% of your college or university graduating batch. Your GENERAL AVERAGE must be at least 88%. Details as follows:
- You must have had no grade for any subject, lower than 85% or the institution’s grade equivalent.
- You must be of good moral standing and have no history of receiving disciplinary action or been part of criminal or civil charges.
- You must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or grant be it public or private.
The final scholars will be selected by a judging panel composed of officers from Cosmetique Asia, Inc. and educators.
The final scholars chosen will be posted on Silka’s facebook and instagram page. They will also be notified by email and/or text.
Once awarded a Silka ALAGA Scholarship, the scholar will be contacted by Silka regarding their scholarship grant.
All scholars will be assisted and required to coordinate with the company representative for the release of the scholarship grant.
* School openings are subject to CHED calendar
**Limitations of scholarships and requirements from scholars are provided for in scholarship contracts between Silka Cosmetique Asia, Inc. and recipient scholars
We hope you qualify to be one of our Silka ALAGA scholars!
We will be happy to help you achieve your dreams of finishing college.
PANGARAP MONG COLLEGE COURSE, TUPARIN NATIN SA ALAGANG